OnePlus is giving customers a chance to check out the OnePlus Buds Pro true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds and the OnePlus Nord 2 5G smartphone, which were previously undisclosed. The Lab programme at OnePlus is searching for ten candidates for each of the two products to examine and provide feedback. The OnePlus Nord 2 5G and OnePlus Buds Pro will be introduced on July 22 in India and Europe, according to the firm. There is currently no information about the OnePlus Buds Pro.
The OnePlus Nord 2 5G will be the successor of the OnePlus Nord, which was released in July of last year. The phone will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI SoC, an improved version of the regular MediaTek Dimensity 1200, according to the company. The OnePlus Buds Pro will be the successor to the OnePlus Buds and OnePlus Buds Z, and may possibly have active noise cancelling. On July 22, both gadgets will be released.
Here’s how you can join OnePlus’ The Lab programme and try out and evaluate the OnePlus Nord 2 5G and OnePlus Buds Pro.
1. Go to OnePlus’s The Lab website to learn more about the programme.
2. There are two different programmes with Apply buttons: Nord 2 Edition and Buds Pro Edition. Toggle between the two options.
3. Fill out the form with information such as your email address, nationality, and occupation. You’ll also need to submit a review of your current gadget or a link to a review that has already been published.
4. Upload photographs that you have shot with your current smartphone.
5. When you’re finished, click Submit.
6. The applications will be reviewed by OnePlus until July 17th.
7. On July 20, ten winners will be announced, and the items will be sent to them.
8. Each of the ten winners will have one week to write and submit a product evaluation.
The gadgets will be given to those who submit on time.
OnePlus frequently hosts its The Lab initiative, which allows consumers to test and review future or recently announced products. The product is given to the best reviews. “Yes, assuming both reviews are finished and submitted on time,” reads a FAQ asking whether reviewers get to keep the gadgets this time.
Except for individuals who have previously participated in the OnePlus Nord 2 or OnePlus Buds Pro beta test programmes, anybody can apply. The reviews will be assessed on the candidates’ writing and photographic talents, as well as their expertise with tech gadgets, review history, blogging, and other material.